Sunday, June 28, 2009

June is coming to an end!

This week I having been working on retaking photos of my work. I am trying to capture more color and depth. I hope it works. I've done a lot of retouching and rearranging of the etsy site as well. If you get the time please check it out and let me know what you think.

www.1989michelle.etsy.com

With June coming to and end and July fastly approaching, I am finding my self getting closer and closer to One More Year Older! As my birthday is this Friday, July 3rd. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. When I was a little girl I always thought that the Fireworks and Parade were in celebration of ME! HAHA!!!!! I wish you all a fabulus holiday and please be safe. Don't forget to keep your pets inside away from the heat and fireworks.

Here are some of my retakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment