Thursday, June 25, 2009


It's been awhile since I've added to my blog. Summer is well in progress. Lots of things going on for me.

Including these new cuties. They are the bomb! Historic Route 66 Button Earrings. The buttons are made of metal. They are set firmly into place with a pin and 2 round 7mm glass dark grey pearl beads. They are available on both my websites:


I've added several new items to my sites. You should check it out.

At my How Charming web site I am also have a Sterling Silver Earring Sale now thru July 4th. They are all $2.00 off. And all clearance jewelry has been marked down to $5.00 each. With FREE SHIPPING! that's a steal. (http://www.howcharmingbymichelle.com/)

I'm awaiting arrival of my new business cards adding my URL, and I have ordered postcards to send out locally advertising my site. I hope it helps get the word out! I'll post photo when they arrive. Stay cool and enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment