Help me help a good friend!!
We are all affected by autism. We have a family member or friend who is somehow affected...
Knowing the numbers:
- 1 in 150 children will be born with autism.
- Every 20 minutes another child is diagnosed with Autism.
- Autism is the 2nd most common developmental disability.
- Autism was first identified in 1943. - The current annual cost of autism is $90 billion.
- Caring for a child with autism for one year is over $40,000.
- Everyday 67 more children are diagnosed with autism.
In the month of May and June, I will be selling Autism Awareness Earrings. For each pair I sell, $10.00 will go to the A.N.G.E.L Autism Network, a Wisconsin based organization helping families with Autism. I hope you will visit my website and purchase a pair. On June 20th, there will be a fundraiser at Jones Park in Fort Atkinson, WI called, "Step Up To The Plate Against Autism" were I hope to be able to give the money I have raised in the name of a good friend who has 4 year old twins both with Autism. You can go to http://www.angelautismnetwork.org/ to learn more about the organization and Autism.
To purchase a pair for a good cause go to http://www.howcharmingbymichelle.com/. They are only $13.00 (shipping and handling included)