Friday, May 1, 2009

Sterling Silver Earrings



Hi Everyone!! Welcome.
I took a survey on my Facebook fan page..."How Charming by Michelle Jewelry Design". I asked if people were interested in 2 pairs of similiar earrings, 1 silver plated for $10 and 1 sterling silver for $18.00 which would you choose. Hands down 100% chose the Sterling Silver pair to purchase. So, I have decided to start using Sterling again. I stopped using about 2 years ago when the price of silver peak beyond affordability. Now, with the price of silver down, I think this is the best choice to make. I hope you wiill all agree and check out my web sites to see more of my new line of earrings. I'm keeping the other earrings on the site as well. There's a lot of cute ones out there.
I have also recently joined twitter. Follow me! My ID is jewelrynut. And, I have entered the Etsy world. Thanks for stopping by....
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment