Friday, November 13, 2009

Photography by a 12 Year old

I am so proud of my son.  Weston will be 13 in a couple of weeks and is really turning into a Gentlemen!  He has always been interested in color, cameras, and photography.  At a very young age, he would drag me into galleries from off the street to look at people photography and art.  We live close to Park City, UT so there are a lot of galleries along the shopping districts.

He is currently working on a project for the Holidays that is a awesome idea.  So I wanted to share it with you.  He's taken some great "Winter" themed photos after our last snow fall and created great note cards.  He came up with the idea to sell them and use the proceeds to buy presents for children in need for the Holidays. He's already sold 9 sets of cards.  He's really working hard at and wants to do well.  Actually, they are really cool cards!!  I thought I'd help him out and try and do a little promoting for him.

The sets are $8 each and he's really done a good job at packaging them so they would make great hostess gifts for parties.  If anyone is interested please email me mfloerk1@msn.com






 


No comments:

Post a Comment